DAVID BOWIE DIAMOND DOGS TOUR 1974 NORTH AMERICA Charcoal
DAVID BOWIE DIAMOND DOGS TOUR 1974 NORTH AMERICA Reviews
Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
ANDREAS SGOUROSTHE QUALITY OF THE CLOTH IS NOT THE SAME LIKE THE LAST T-SHIRT I BOUGHT FROM YOU.Posted on 19th December 2022
Carlos GastelumIt makes me feel like it is the 70's and just went to the concertPosted on 18th January 2017
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print with tour dates printed on the back
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
David Bowie is an English performer who was a major, influential figure in the music industry, with many celebrities citing him as a strong influence in their lives, before he sadly passed away aged 69, January 2016. His career has included much experimentation, including his glam rock alter ego Ziggy Stardust, his collaboration with Queen for song Under Pressure, and his discography spanning many genres. He has also starred in, produced, and sound tracked many films, such as cult classic Labyrinth. Bowie was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996, and, amongst other awards, has won 2 Grammys and 3 BRIT Awards.