GUNS N ROSES APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION WORLD TOUR Charcoal
GUNS N ROSES APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION WORLD TOUR Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
ROCK IT POOLE .Superb Quality, Superb Design #RockItPoolePosted on 6th March 2018
DIEGO BONALUMIOnly tour t'shirt is the best...front and tour back print is fantastic.Posted on 6th February 2017
Not in your size?
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print with tour dates printed on the back
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Hard rock band Guns n Roses formed in Los Angeles in 1985, and earned their fame with debut album Appetite for Destruction. With classic hits like Sweet Child O' Mine, Welcome to the Jungle, and November Rain, Guns n Roses are now known as one of the world's biggest selling bands of all time. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012 and have won and been nominated many awards, including 4 MTV Video Music Awards.