RUN DMC LOGO T-SHIRT Charcoal
Not in your size?
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Run-D.M.C. is a hip hop group formed in Queens, New York, in 1981. The trio is known as one of the most influential acts in hip hop history as they achieved a great number of firsts for the genre, including being the first group to receive a Grammy nomination, to have videos on MTV, and to feature on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. They collaborated with a Aerosmith to release a cover of Walk This Way, which featured on album Raising Hell with popular track It's Tricky.