- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Eric B. & Rakim, an iconic hip-hop duo hailing from Long Island, New York, revolutionised the rap scene in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Consisting of DJ Eric B. and lyricist Rakim, the duo's partnership produced some of the most influential and groundbreaking work in the history of hip-hop. Rakim's smooth and intricate rhymes, combined with Eric B.'s innovative production skills, set a new standard for lyrical prowess and musical sophistication in the genre. Their debut album, "Paid in Full" (1987), is a classic that showcases Rakim's unparalleled flow and Eric B.'s sample-heavy beats. The duo's impact on hip-hop extends beyond their impressive discography; they are often credited with elevating rap lyricism and contributing to the evolution of the genre. Eric B. & Rakim's legacy endures, as they are celebrated as pioneers who laid the foundation for the artistry and intellectual depth in hip-hop.