- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Blink-182 is an American rock band formed in Poway, California, in 1992. The band gained significant popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s as part of the pop-punk movement. The original lineup consisted of Mark Hoppus (bass/vocals), Tom DeLonge (guitar/vocals), and Scott Raynor (drums). Travis Barker later replaced Raynor as the drummer in 1998.
Known for their energetic and humorous style, Blink-182 achieved mainstream success with albums like "Enema of the State" (1999) and "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" (2001). Their breakthrough single, "All the Small Things," became an anthem of the era and helped propel the band to international fame. The group's music often explores themes of adolescence, relationships, and the humorous side of life.
Their influence on the pop-punk genre and their contribution to mainstream punk rock culture have solidified their place in the history of contemporary rock music.