- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Morrissey is a British singer, songwriter, and musician who gained fame as the lead vocalist and lyricist of the influential alternative rock band The Smiths in the 1980s. Born Steven Patrick Morrissey on May 22, 1959, in Manchester, England, he is known for his distinctive, emotive singing style and introspective, often controversial lyrics.
After The Smiths disbanded in 1987, Morrissey embarked on a successful solo career, releasing numerous albums that showcased his unique blend of indie rock, pop, and a touch of melancholic wit. He remains a polarizing figure known for his outspoken views on various social and political issues, as well as his passionate and dedicated fan base.
Morrissey's music and persona have left a lasting impact on the world of alternative music, making him a prominent and enduring figure in the realm of British rock and pop culture.