Greenday - American Idiot Charcoal
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Green Day is famously known as an alternative punk rock band based in California. The band includes lead vocalist and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong, bassist Mike Dirnt, and guitarist Jason White.
They have 13 albums to their name including their breakthrough album, American Idiot, released in 2004. This album was branded as a rock opera sound and became one of the best selling albums of the 2000s selling over 16 million worldwide and was later certified 6x platinum. The success of the album inspired the musical of the same name in 2009 winning two Tony Awards.