- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Ed Sheeran, born on February 17, 1991, is a highly talented and globally recognized singer-songwriter from England. With his soulful voice, heartfelt lyrics, and remarkable guitar skills, Sheeran has captivated audiences around the world. His music effortlessly blends elements of pop, folk, and acoustic genres, creating a unique and captivating sound. Ed Sheeran's rise to fame began with the release of his debut album "+," which featured hit singles like "The A Team" and "Lego House." Since then, he has continued to dominate the charts with chart-topping songs such as "Thinking Out Loud," "Shape of You," and "Perfect." Sheeran's ability to connect with his fans on a personal level through his music has contributed to his immense success.