- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Blur is an iconic British band that emerged during the Britpop era of the 1990s. Formed in London in 1988, the band quickly gained recognition for their unique blend of indie rock, alternative pop, and artful songwriting. With their catchy melodies and witty lyrics, Blur achieved massive success with their breakthrough album "Parklife" in 1994, which solidified their status as one of the leading bands of the era. Fronted by the charismatic Damon Albarn, Blur went on to release several critically acclaimed albums, including "The Great Escape," "Blur," and "13," showcasing their musical versatility and willingness to experiment. Their distinct sound and intelligent lyrics captured the essence of British culture, resonating with audiences worldwide. Despite a brief hiatus in the 2000s, Blur reunited and continued to produce music that pushed boundaries and challenged conventions, solidifying their place in the annals of British rock history.