- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Iron Maiden formed in 1975 in East London by bassist Steve Harris. The British heavy metal band found fame with their albums The Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, and Powerslave. Vocalist Bruce Dickinson quite the band in 1993, and the band regained popularity upon his return in 1999. Iron Maiden's mascot, Eddie, is a common feature on album and merchandise artwork and throughout their live shows. The band grew to be iconic, influencing many later bands and being referenced often in songs and movies. Iron Maiden has won a Brit Award, a Grammy Award, 2 Kerrang! Awards, and 8 Metal Hammer Awards.