Gorillaz - Geep Charcoal
Not in your size?
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Gorillaz are an English virtual band created by Blur frontman, Damon Albarn and artist Jamie Hewlett. The band consist of 4 fictional animated band members 2-D, Murdoc Niccals, Noodle, and Russel Hobbs. Their sound is described as alternative Hip Hop and pop.
In 2001 they released their debut album, Gorillaz, which featured songs such as, Clint Eastwood and 19-2000. They have 6 albums to their name and have earned a Grammy Award, 3 MTV Europe Music Awards and earned a Guinness World Records for world's "Most Successful Virtual Band".