- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Oasis shot from obscurity to stardom in 1994, becoming one of Britain's most popular and critically acclaimed bands of the decade in the process. Along with Blur and Suede, they were responsible for returning British guitar pop to the top of the charts. Upon release on 2 October 1995, (What's The Story) Morning Glory? sold 268,554 copies in its opening week, crashing straight in at Number 1. Within ten weeks it had sold a million copies, and spent 35 straight weeks in the Official Albums Chart Top 5, with ten of those weeks at Number 1.