The Clash - New Dragon Charcoal
The Clash - New Dragon Reviews
Rated 4.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
Martin PopeA great T - shirt. Cool design, good shape & fit. Soft material. Excellent!Posted on 29th June 2023
ricky hennellGreat quality shirt. Matthew description. Very pleased.Posted on 21st June 2023
MIFits really well happy with product shipped on timePosted on 13th July 2022
Not in your size?
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Clash formed in 1976 lead by Joe Strummer and Mick Jones. They are known as one of the original British punk bands despite also experimenting with ska and reggae, and influenced many later popular punk and rock bands. They earned fame in the US with their 3rd album, London Calling, and their single Rock the Casbah from 5th album Combat Rock. Rolling Stone magazine included 5 Clash songs in their list of the 500 greatest songs of all time. The Clash were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003.