- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Band were an Canadian-American band formed in 1967. They were known for combining genres such as Folk, Rock, Jazz and Country. They played a series of concerts with Bob Dylan who at the time was looking for a backup band for his US tour, Electric. During that time they were billed as Bob Dylan and The Band, this allowed them to attract a wider audience globally. Their hits included The Weight and The Night The Drove Old Dixie Down.