Pink Floyd - Pyramid Keleidoscope Charcoal
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
Psychedelic rock band Pink Floyd formed in London in 1965. Their experimental sound and philosophical lyrics rocketed them into popularity, and they have since been identified as one of the most influential rock bands of all time. Their most popular albums include The Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall, and Wish You Were Here. Under their belt, Pink Floyd have been awarded 2 Grammys, a BAFTA, and a Polar Music Prize. Rolling Stone Magazine ranked them number 51 on their list of 100 Greatest Artists of All Time, and they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996.