- Bob Marley and The Wailers tee
- Classic super soft loose fit tee
- 100% Carbon brushed cotton
- Rollback cut seams to hem and sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
- screen-print to front chest
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jamaican-born Bob Marley began his music career in 1963 with the group The Wailers, producing a distinctive reggae that went on to influence and entertain for years after his death. Exodus is often considered Bob Marley and The Wailers' most successful album. Other popular releases include Kaya, Catch a Fire, Uprising, and Rastaman Vibration.
Bob Marley and The Wailers were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994, awarded Band of the Year by Rolling Stone magazine in 1976, and received both a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2001.