- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
Grateful Dead formed in 1965 in Palo Alto, California. They became well known for their eclectic style of rock and their improvised, jam-session style of live performances. Their most popular albums include American Beauty, Workingman's Dead, and Terrapin Station. Dedicated Grateful Dead fans were nicknamed Dead Heads and many followed the band around on tour, being part of the hippie movement. The Grateful Dead received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2007, were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994, and they even have their own game.