- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Beatles formed in Liverpool in 1960 and are one of the biggest, most popular, and most influential musical acts of all time. They inspired global Beatlemania amongst fans from the very beginning, with their first single Love Me Do. The band have received 7 Grammys, the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Awards, and 15 Ivor Novello awards.
To date, they are the biggest selling band in history with iconic albums such as Yellow Submarine, Abbey Road, and Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. They have inspired movies, musicals, and museums, and have made the crossing on Abbey Road a popular tourist attraction. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1988, and Queen Elizabeth II appointed Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, and Starr with MBEs.