David Bowie - Serious Moonlight Charcoal
David Bowie - Serious Moonlight Reviews
Rated 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
Jordan WilliamsOrdered XL as I was hoping for an oversized fit. It is a very small XL and fits more like a medium. It is very faded and the fabric is a lot more grey than in the photos. Would not buy againPosted on 17th April 2023
Andrew GoodladFitting is a little tight. Colour is completely different to those in the photos.Posted on 6th August 2022
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Although he sadly departed this world in 2016, David Bowie's influence, style and music will be remembered and respected for generations to come. Multi-talented and effortlessly stylish, Bowie has garnered a reputation as one of the most influential arts of the music industry. From his glam rock alter ego Ziggy Stardust to more recent Neo- classicist period, he's enthralled and entertained us with equal measure.