Queen - Japan Tour 79 Charcoal
Queen - Japan Tour 79 Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
GemmaThis is one unique Queen shirt and the color really pops. Usual Amplified cut and fit.Posted on 15th June 2022
Joao SolGreat fit and quality. Efficient servicePosted on 20th January 2022
GeorgeAll good no problemsPosted on 22nd December 2021
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
- This t-shirt features a rare print of their promotional 1979 Japan tour poster
ABOUT THE BAND:
Queen has captivated audiences around the world with their electrifying performances and genre-defying music. Formed in London in 1970, the band consisted of Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon. With Freddie's powerful vocals, Brian's virtuosic guitar skills, Roger's dynamic drumming, and John's solid bass lines, Queen crafted a unique sound that blended rock, opera, and theatrical elements. Their anthemic hits, including "Bohemian Rhapsody," "We Will Rock You," and "Another One Bites the Dust," became timeless classics that continue to resonate with generations of music lovers. Renowned for their unforgettable live shows and Freddie's flamboyant stage presence, Queen remains an enduring symbol of artistic innovation and a true rock 'n' roll legend.