RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - KILLING IN THE NAME Charcoal
Not in your size?
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
Formed in 1991 in California, the band is well known for their political activism. They have sold over 16 million records worldwide. The band's debut album, Rage Against the Machine, reached triple platinum status, driven by heavy radio play of the song "Killing in the Name".