RAMONES - VINTAGE SHIELD Vintage White
RAMONES - VINTAGE SHIELD Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
Harald PfanzeltA classic onePosted on 14th June 2019
Sylvain AndrivonVERY GOOD QUALITY AND SUPER QUICK DELIVERYPosted on 17th July 2017
Not in your size?
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Ramones were a pioneering punk rock band formed in New York City in the mid-1970s. With their distinctive fast-paced songs, simple yet infectious melodies, and energetic live performances, they became iconic figures in the punk movement. Comprised of Joey, Johnny, Dee Dee, and Tommy Ramone (later replaced by Marky and then others), they adopted a uniform style and a "bruddahood" ethos, influencing countless bands and leaving an indelible mark on music history. Songs like "Blitzkrieg Bop" and "I Wanna Be Sedated" remain anthems of rebellion and youthful angst, solidifying their legacy as punk rock pioneers.