- Classic loose straight fit tee
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
Hip Hop heavyweights Public Enemy, from Long Island, New York, have been releasing their iconic music since 1982. The group has achieved Gold and Platinum records, have been inducted into Long Island Music Hall of Fame, were ranked as number 44 on its list of the Immortals: 100 Greatest Artists of All Time, and were the fourth hip hop group ever to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013.