THE BIG RACE Vintage White
THE BIG RACE Reviews
Rated 3.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
David BattThe unfinished colar and sleeve style looks rubbish. Would be better as a regular crew neck. Also the T-Shirt is more of a cream/off white colour than appears in the image.Posted on 8th December 2021
Mrs Ellie MagsonGreat quality t shirt as always from amplified. If you prefer a looser fit go for a size above as they always seem to shrink a little in line with having the vintage look.Posted on 24th April 2021
Not in your size?
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Funk and psychedelic rock maestros The Red Hot Chili Peppers were formed in the wake of the punk in L.A scene of the early 80’s. Fast forward to now and they’ve garnered international acclaim due in no small part to stunning albums such as Stadium Arcadium, Blood Sugar Sex Magik and Californication. The band were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, and currently have 6 Grammy Award wins to their name.