FOO FIGHTERS ONE BY ONE Charcoal
FOO FIGHTERS ONE BY ONE Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
KateGreat tshirt, bought for my brother. He was very pleased with the fit and quality of the print.Posted on 1st September 2022
PaulQuality productPosted on 29th June 2022
Robert TatlowAwesome stuffPosted on 21st May 2022
TraceyFantastic productPosted on 19th May 2022
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neck line
ABOUT THE BAND:
American alternative rock band Foo Fighters were founded by Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl in Seattle in 1994. Their debut album ‘Foot Fighters’ was written entirely by Grohl, he described making the album as a therapeutic experience to recover from the death of his Nirvana bandmate Kurt Cobain. Over the course of the bands career, four of their albums have won Grammys for best rock album, and they have sold 30 million albums worldwide.