- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neck line
ABOUT THE BAND:
Motorhead formed in 1975 by frontman Lemmy, and are known as one of the earliest British heavy metal bands. Their most popular tracks include Ace of Spades and Motorhead, and their music has inspired numerous tribute bands and tribute albums. Motorhead won a Grammy in 2005, and a Kerrang! Silver K Award in 2000, and Lemmy sadly passed away days after his 70th birthday, December 2015.