The Rolling Stones Neon Light Charcoal
The Rolling Stones Neon Light Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
Andy WestallExcellent fit and the t shirt is very comfortable, i am very happy with it. I would recommend Amplified clothing to any body.Posted on 14th December 2020
Derek BruceGood quality material and kept it’s shape after washingPosted on 25th July 2020
SEBASTIAN KRZYWAZNIA11111111111Posted on 18th April 2020
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Rolling Stones are one of the biggest bands in the world. Formed in London in 1962, the band, lead by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, have spent over 50 years dominating the industry with 29 studio albums and 18 live albums. Rolling Stone magazine ranked them fourth on the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time list, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989, and were inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004.