THE CLASH WESTWAY Charcoal
THE CLASH WESTWAY Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
Phillip PaulExcellent servicePosted on 21st September 2020
MikeJust like the band....the bestPosted on 8th August 2020
JDGreat product! Super soft and comfortable!Posted on 3rd April 2020
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neck line
ABOUT THE BAND:
Formed in 1976 lead by Joe Strummer and Mick Jones, The Clash are British punk pioneers who dabbled with ska and reggae. Rightly inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame in 2003, The Clash are famed for classic hits such as London Calling and Rock The Casbah.