- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Clash formed in 1976 lead by Joe Strummer and Mick Jones. They are known as one of the original British punk bands despite also experimenting with ska and reggae, and influenced many later popular punk and rock bands. They earned fame in the US with their 3rd album, London Calling, and their single Rock the Casbah from 5th album Combat Rock. Rolling Stone magazine included 5 Clash songs in their list of the 500 greatest songs of all time. The Clash were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003.