- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
American heavy metal band Anthrax formed in 1981 by rhythm guitarist Scott Ian and bassist Dan Lilker in New York. The group was considered one of the leaders of the thrash metal scene during the 1980s. Their lineup has changed several times over their career, with a number of vocalists including Neil Turbin, Joey Belladonna, Dan Nelson and John Bush. They have sold 2.5 million records in the United States from 1991 to 2004, with worldwide sales of 10 million. Their plans to write their next album have been put on halt as they are due to open for Slayer on their farewell tour this year.