DAVID BOWIE ALADDIN SANE Charcoal
DAVID BOWIE ALADDIN SANE Reviews
Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
Rory PageLegend, stylish distressed designPosted on 22nd September 2020
TrishBSo soft with vivid colours!Posted on 22nd August 2020
Ian B!Usual excellence all aroundPosted on 1st August 2020
Priscilla RampazzoOverall good t shirt- I still have old school amplified Rolling Stones tee but the fit was better then!Posted on 9th May 2020
- Classic loose straight fit
- 100% cotton
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Although he sadly departed this world in 2016, David Bowie's influence, style and music will be remembered and respected for generations to come. Multi-talented and effortlessly stylish, Bowie has garnered a reputation as one of the most influential arts of the music industry. From his glam rock alter ego Ziggy Stardust to more recent Neo- classicist period, he's enthralled and entertained us with equal measure.