ROB ZOMBIE - BORN INSANE Charcoal
ROB ZOMBIE - BORN INSANE Reviews
Rated 3.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
RobertClassic amplified shoePosted on 28th September 2023
ellie machinexactly like picture comfyPosted on 12th January 2023
Mel DaviesGreat design, snug fit but comfyPosted on 16th April 2019
Not in your size?
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
American born Rob Zombie is known for fronting the rock band White Zombie. In 1987 they released their debut album Soul-Crusher followed by Make Them Die Slowly in 1989. He is also known for his love for heavy metal and classic horror films.
He went on to filmmaking where his work included 2007's Halloween remake, The devils reject and he is currently set to direct the classic The Munsters, a beloved movie of his.