QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE OUTER Charcoal
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE OUTER Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
Joao SolGreat fit and quality. Efficient servicePosted on 20th January 2022
Olivier PuenteHands down best quality T-shirt.Posted on 1st May 2020
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Californian band formed in 1996. They developed a style of riff-oriented, heavy music which the band's founder and mastermind Josh Homme described as "robot rock. Over the years they have evolved their sound incorporating a variety of different styles.