- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline
ABOUT THE BAND:
English rock band The Who are considered one of the most influential rock bands of the 20th century having sold over 100 million records worldwide. They first got together in 1964 and consisted of Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle and Keith Moon. Their live performances were filled with smashed guitars and overturned drum kits which symbolised the violent passions of a band that mixed four distinct and powerful sounds.