MOTORHEAD CHAINS Black
MOTORHEAD CHAINS Reviews
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
Mark DoyleGreat item and better fitPosted on 19th July 2019
iKiokcool tee, got a little smaller after I washed it at only 30 degrees. Unfortunately, I got to say that the overall quality is not the same as the tees I had bought 5-7 years agoPosted on 4th February 2018
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Motorhead formed in 1975 by frontman Lemmy, and are known as one of the earliest British heavy metal bands. Their most popular tracks include Ace of Spades and Motorhead, and their music has inspired numerous tribute bands and tribute albums. Motorhead won a Grammy in 2005, and a Kerrang! Silver K Award in 2000, and Lemmy sadly passed away days after his 70th birthday, December 2015.