DAVID BOWIE LOOK INTO MY EYES Charcoal
DAVID BOWIE LOOK INTO MY EYES Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
Herbert Anne-MarieThis was a Chrissy present for my 20yr old son. He LOVED the vintage look. Price for me was greatPosted on 29th December 2018
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
David Bowie is an English performer who was a major, influential figure in the music industry, with many celebrities citing him as a strong influence in their lives, before he sadly passed away aged 69, January 2016. His career has included much experimentation, including his glam rock alter ego Ziggy Stardust, his collaboration with Queen for song Under Pressure, and his discography spanning many genres. He has also starred in, produced, and sound tracked many films, such as cult classic Labyrinth. Bowie was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996, and, amongst other awards, has won 2 Grammys and 3 BRIT Awards.