BLACK SABBATH WAR PIG Black
BLACK SABBATH WAR PIG Reviews
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
iKiokcool tee, got a little smaller after I washed it at only 30 degrees. Unfortunately, I got to say that the overall quality is not the same as the tees I had bought 5-7 years agoPosted on 4th February 2018
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Black Sabbath are a metal rock band, formed in Birmingham, UK, in 1968. Their horror-inspired lyrics about drugs and politics and their tuned down guitars gave them their musical identity. Their antics also earned them notoriety, and lead to the firing of singer Ozzy Osbourne. Black Sabbath have been cited as one of the most influential heavy metal bands with albums such as Paranoid, Master of Reality, and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and their most famous song, Iron Man. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006, and have won 2 Grammys.